Hello everyone, I'm Brett...28, 5'7" 176-178Lbs (80-81kg) I've been lifting since age 13, had many ups and downs...plus a very unhealthy metabolism (its way too high) but I truck along...Former powerlifter and strongman (lightweight/middleweight)...9 bench press state titles (i dont know how) and 9 deadlift state titles...with one world deadlift title WABDL 2005 worlds, 16-19 age group, 148 Lb class. I deadlift conventional, as sadly I deadlifted sumo in high school, which caused my first injury...never won anything in strongman but did harness pull a 21 ton semi, had some good deadlift and 18" deadlift showings and grip events I did well at...currently a competitivearm wrestler...no titles lol yet...It's a different strength...tendons before muscle...but three years into the sport I've developed some nice tendon strength and been able to incorperate my brute strength as well. Had a number of tournaments where I placed 2nd left and right in pro class (pro class has the veterans in there)..Im better left handed, which is odd because I'm a right handed person... I got into arm wrestling after my low back finally wouldn't heal from injuries....I've came back from that and tweaked my back a few times....figured out my hams and glutes were weak....I've fixed that, so my best and favorite lift is coming along...some of my workouts are odd aka arm wrestling focused so odd words like supination pronation will be used. haha also if you read table time that actually means arm wrestling with others (I've gotten some weird looks when I say that so I'm just throwing it out there

I use to post all the time and Ive missed it so I hope I am welcomed here. My focus is always strength and weight gain (correct/muscle) as my job (city mail carrier, 5 days a week of walking 8 miles a day...remember my metabolism sucks....its too fast and high lol) killed my training for over a year and 1/2 but all is on track

Also I am a big calisthenics person (just got into it) I was on a week of almost all weight training/week of almost all calisthenics (I deadlift, RDL, kb 1 leg rdl, and weighted back extention every week as nothing replaces the deadlift)...went from a stagnant 172 to 181 back to 176-178...would like to get to the point where I am 180 all the time On the 28th of nov I will have completed a full month of almost all calisthenics...5 days a week of full body days...with arm wrestling on the other two days or on a two a day..standing strict press (one of my other favorite lifts and oddly enough I'm good at as my arms are long, almost 6' wingspan, for being short) went up and I noticed size and strength gains everywhere :thumbs_up:...nov 29- dec 12 I'll do a 2 weeks almost all weights then back to a month of almost all calisthenics (of course deads every week with standing strict barbell press, db rows and db bench thrown in randomly...also the next month long calisthenics program will become mainly heavyweight calisthenics...weighted vest/chain belts will be used :muscleti5:

Any questions, comments, etc feel free