PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Haha Lung (The Mind Expert)?

Dstokes
Aug 02, 2008, 11:52 PM
I came across an interesting author today who publishes books about strengthening the mind usually in the context of ninja training in the martial arts. His ideas seem interesting but before buying anything I wanted to check the history of this author and what research he has done. Does anyone know anything about him? google isn't being very helpful
This is the book I came across tell me what you think if you know anything.
http://www.amazon.com/Nine-Halls-Death-Secrets-Mastery/dp/080652801X

Dave.cyco
Aug 03, 2008, 12:49 AM
http://www.hahalung.com/Home_Page.html

Dude, this guy does not sound like he is going to help you strengthen your mind at all. More like he is going to help you to con, manipulate and deceive your enemies. I think you should love your enemies.

Strengthen your mind by playing chess.
Like these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeOMLxYbpPE

Dstokes
Aug 03, 2008, 01:17 AM
[quote=Dave.cyco;90524]http://www.hahalung.com/Home_Page.html

Dude, this guy does not sound like he is going to help you strengthen your mind at all. More like he is going to help you to con, manipulate and deceive your enemies. I think you should love your enemies.

Strengthen your mind by playing chess

Yes manipulation is apart of it but having read small passages it seems that you must learn to strengthen and control your mind before learning to manipulate others. But chess is one method

Cheeze_Baron
Aug 03, 2008, 08:19 AM
I've read on other forums that most of his material is bunk and dubious and is often compared to the likes of Ashida Kim. The same ninjer fluff usually hypothetical in nature that use see from Paladin Press where most stuff is done under pen names and have multiple ghost writers. Mind mastery is such a vague topic also, and the closest thing that may come to mind is something like meditation. But if you want something along the lines of strategy and tactics than I'm all up for the chess idea. Along with heading to your local library and checking out "48 laws of power" which is written by someone whose studied history and give examples of "power plays" of famous people in history and has some credibility. Wikipedia should give you an outline of the 48 laws if your interested. Other stuff to look up neuro-linguistic programming, mentalism, hypnotism, memes, and marketing and advertising. Some other books, "The art of war", and "The Prince", "The book of five rings", "The thiry-six stratagems".

TheMasterKey
Aug 03, 2008, 11:37 AM
I just got The Book Of 5 Rings from the library, I'm only on the 2nd chapter, but so far I like it alot. Already applied some of his ideas to my sparring.

Dstokes
Aug 03, 2008, 12:08 PM
I've read on other forums that most of his material is bunk and dubious and is often compared to the likes of Ashida Kim. The same ninjer fluff usually hypothetical in nature that use see from Paladin Press where most stuff is done under pen names and have multiple ghost writers. Mind mastery is such a vague topic also, and the closest thing that may come to mind is something like meditation. But if you want something along the lines of strategy and tactics than I'm all up for the chess idea. Along with heading to your local library and checking out "48 laws of power" which is written by someone whose studied history and give examples of "power plays" of famous people in history and has some credibility. Wikipedia should give you an outline of the 48 laws if your interested. Other stuff to look up neuro-linguistic programming, mentalism, hypnotism, memes, and marketing and advertising. Some other books, "The art of war", and "The Prince", "The book of five rings", "The thiry-six stratagems".

It seems that we are on the same page I own both the art of war and the book of five rings both of which are very good. I own the tuttle translation. I'll check out that 48 powers book.

dnoinisa
Aug 03, 2008, 06:01 PM
This book seems like the sort of book that is sold to kids that are bullied at school, they spend all week studying it and then try to use their ninja mind tricks on the bully.
End result, Atomic wedgie, dumped headfirst in the toilet, and a little bit poorer in the wallet, but a little bit richer in cynicism...
Been there, done that, bought a few of those books
(No, Im not bitter at all.... Damn you both Ashida Kim and Master Hei long)

djcross1
Aug 04, 2008, 02:32 PM
But if you want something along the lines of strategy and tactics than I'm all up for the chess idea. Along with heading to your local library and checking out "48 laws of power" which is written by someone whose studied history and give examples of "power plays" of famous people in history and has some credibility.

The 48 Laws is such a well written book and I find myself referring back to it from time to time. It's really not for the faint of heart either you have to be able to understand that deception is used in life everyday whether one is aware of it or not. I have been trying for the longest to finish The Art of War and I can not seem to stick with that book. There a couple of good nuggets in there and you come across them from time to time once you get through all the back and forth between the different warring states. Talk about chaos. But I have to check out The Five Rings.
Some of these so called "gurus" are really using bullshit artistry on seekers of knowledge you have to be very wise and aware when following their advice.

Dave.cyco
Aug 04, 2008, 09:27 PM
Is it wise to trust an author who admits to being an expert at deception? Life is so much easier when we are always honest, with ourselves and with others. That way nobody can hold anything over you ever.

cheesedog
Aug 05, 2008, 12:08 AM
Is it wise to trust an author who admits to being an expert at deception? Life is so much easier when we are always honest, with ourselves and with others. That way nobody can hold anything over you ever.

I read the 48 Laws some time ago, and I had the same conclusion. Basically it was how NOT to act.

Raja
Aug 05, 2008, 01:32 AM
His art of seduction book was interesting, but that's about it. Good luck applying any of his ramblings into real world. Just walk around with confidence, be friendly to everyone, but make sure to set boundaries so people don't walk over you, and you should be good to go :).
As for the doctor, what a creepy guy.

Cheeze_Baron
Aug 05, 2008, 04:54 AM
A person whose read the 48 laws of power is no more deceptive or cunning as someone skilled in chess and can apply it to their daily life. Being informed about power is no different than building up yourself strength wise or taking up a martial art, they all give you the ability to leverage situations over others in your favor in an unfair manor but that isn't the case. An honest person who strength trains is an honest person whose strong, if he takes up martial arts he is an honest person whose capable of fighting. Knowledge of power is no different, if you see someone trying to swindle you or someone you know you will be able to see all the tricks and mirrors he's using and sidestep his traps. You don't have to show that you are physically stronger than him, or that you can choke him out, but merely look him in the eye, smile and be on your way. If it means reversing the situation in your favor so be it, it isn't any more wrong than defending yourself in a physical altercation. Being able to make decisions based on logic rather than emotion, is that so wrong? Of course 48 laws of power isn't for the faint of heart, who wants to go on in there life knowing that boggie men exist waiting just around the corner or that there lies flaws in human nature that allows us to be exploited. Just because your a nice person doesn't mean others will be nice to you, but being empowered you can continue to be nice to those that deserve it and side step those that would rather exploit that trait of yours. This cognitive jujustu or social aikido is a tool, you don't go around bonking the heads of those that you disagree with, either you don't bother with that person or you use leverage in your favor so he really doesn't bother with you. It's the equalizer that keeps you from not being screwed, and therefore you don't have to match his aggression with yours trying to screw him back.

emperor zombie
Aug 26, 2008, 12:44 AM
yeah, his stuff is a mish mash of nlp, maslow's pyramid, plus some art of war.
real mind mastery is by yoga, as in the eight limbs, not that hollywood pretzel shit. asana, pranayama, dharana, dhyana, nidra, so on and on. they are a progressive system to experience and 'master' the mind. dont feel like yoga... no problem, the westerners has a system for magical memory used by the ancient greek orators. dr. leary's eight fold model of consciousness is far more simple and useable than dr. lung's. also check out benjamin rowe. this guy knew how to use his imagination. his tutorial on scrying is phenominal, and all so simple.
as far as books dont forget the kama sutra...often described as a sex book but also has a how to on needling your way into marriages or getting the attention of that special someone. stuff by dr. christopher hyatt, in particular his undoing yourself book, who dr. lung wishes he could be. austin osmond spare, if you can understand him. salvador dali. napoleon hill's think and grow rich. swami rama has good guide to yoga nidra, the sleep of sages.
dont forget the internal alchemists of daoism.
as far as people claiming to be ninjas, its pretty popular these days. wasnt there, at one point four turtles claiming to be ninjas, did they have special mind powers.

Erik
Aug 26, 2008, 08:33 AM
The four turtles were true ninjas! And their special powers were that of hard work and dedication to their art!! DO NOT SPEAK DISPARAGINGLY OF THE FOUR TURTLES!!!

Sorry, got carried away. ;)

As for the whole mental mastery thing, what do you want to do with your mind? Better memory? Stronger focus? Lift X-wing fighters from swamps?

There is a book called "Pumping Ions" which is great for increasing your brain power. That plus regular meditation is a good start. And any decent martial art (and yoga) will teach you how to focus better. As with most things, it depends what you want to do with your brain. Figure that out, and go from there.

emperor zombie
Aug 27, 2008, 10:03 AM
cowabunga dude!

NoNiina
Mar 12, 2009, 05:43 AM
Atomic Wedgie........Secret Service is slipping from conversation at Wadsworth, concerning those Romaji people and Wasichu, the fire of the WARLOCK......
Real business of forbidden arts......I HEARD the satellite again, those years ago, Atomic Wedgie........Fire is about seeds again.
So I have stumbled on a culture, yes. MOTTOQUAN, the overcomcers of the Koran, concerning the use of term KORITE at Pentagon site, THUD RIDGE, about seed, the righteous man, to seek and the fire per koran, the method of overcoming concerning the definition of righteous in the bible......But 444 days in 1980 in Iran related to change in meaning of erose per Palmach pg 444, from physical health to that lust, likely much deeper rooted in socio-eco terms about Stein and that seed in a petris(PeachTree) dish.
Hey man, Ashida Uchida training black dragon cops to ABUSE overweight people gets into forbidden arts concerning enmitties and dragon stuff.
Now mr Secret Service agent, reference to atomic wedgie is about you SLIPPING from conversation replay in Nevada. We blew up a few satellites, but here are the minds behind it.

These are my thoughts on body weight culture, a couture of injustice with unbalanced scales due to perverse weights and atomic physics based on NUMBERS, the weight of the flesh in the Lakota Sun Dance under the abominalbe NEW SUN as per Isiah.....
Does this mean I need to get laid before I enrage presently peaceful Ninjas?
Well, I am doing the excercise, but really, the fires have subsided since I brought my ANCIENT complaint to the modern CIA. Either they still respect ANCIENT mythos, or God was just present. Either way, Puff still has a bit of dragon breath.

Mr Haha Lung, for the reason of the above BRIEF story, I want to be provided further opportunity for such mystic spiritual pratice, like when I gazed into the fire at wadsworth, the very picture related to the post, pulling fire from the earth, and we got into it with the symbolism of that Ashida Uchida family sword in the LA area and the fires, because Ashida showed hate to the Mottoquan, about the remark of FAT ASS people, so that showed lack of knowledge aboutt he current cultural issue as it really is, and they have no bussiness training cops as SS kidnappers to victimized the DOWN, the Mottoquan, this stein issue of SEED and culture.

EXPLODE !!

CDavidNeely
Mar 12, 2009, 06:05 AM
Greetings,

It seems that we are on the same page I own both the art of war and the book of five rings both of which are very good. I own the tuttle translation. I'll check out that 48 powers book.

The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene is an excellent book even if your not interested in walking the paths of power. It is very useful to see the kinds of ploys those that are seeking power use to control things. He has a companion book called The Art of Seduction which is great as well. I have copies of both books and The 33 Strategies of War. The 33 Strategies covers everything from prepping yourself for battle to larger strategies. I am a big fan of Robert Greene.

Sincerely Yours,
C. David Neely

CDavidNeely
Mar 12, 2009, 06:23 AM
Greetings,

I do my best to be honest whenever possible. However, while I am dedicated to truth the majority of the worlds population is not. To deny yourself knowledge of the tools used by others it to place yourself at their mercy. I am also fully aware that my unwillingness to use deception and use other people is the reason that I struggle in many ways. my current unemployed situation is directly related to my unwillingness to lie to customers and push the store credit card on people that didn't need it.

Sincerely Yours,
C. David Neely

Fatman
Mar 12, 2009, 07:03 AM
Atomic Wedgie........Secret Service is slipping from conversation at Wadsworth, concerning those Romaji people and Wasichu, the fire of the WARLOCK......
Real business of forbidden arts......I HEARD the satellite again, those years ago, Atomic Wedgie........Fire is about seeds again.
So I have stumbled on a culture, yes. MOTTOQUAN, the overcomcers of the Koran, concerning the use of term KORITE at Pentagon site, THUD RIDGE, about seed, the righteous man, to seek and the fire per koran, the method of overcoming concerning the definition of righteous in the bible......But 444 days in 1980 in Iran related to change in meaning of erose per Palmach pg 444, from physical health to that lust, likely much deeper rooted in socio-eco terms about Stein and that seed in a petris(PeachTree) dish.
Hey man, Ashida Uchida training black dragon cops to ABUSE overweight people gets into forbidden arts concerning enmitties and dragon stuff.
Now mr Secret Service agent, reference to atomic wedgie is about you SLIPPING from conversation replay in Nevada. We blew up a few satellites, but here are the minds behind it.

These are my thoughts on body weight culture, a couture of injustice with unbalanced scales due to perverse weights and atomic physics based on NUMBERS, the weight of the flesh in the Lakota Sun Dance under the abominalbe NEW SUN as per Isiah.....
Does this mean I need to get laid before I enrage presently peaceful Ninjas?
Well, I am doing the excercise, but really, the fires have subsided since I brought my ANCIENT complaint to the modern CIA. Either they still respect ANCIENT mythos, or God was just present. Either way, Puff still has a bit of dragon breath.

Mr Haha Lung, for the reason of the above BRIEF story, I want to be provided further opportunity for such mystic spiritual pratice, like when I gazed into the fire at wadsworth, the very picture related to the post, pulling fire from the earth, and we got into it with the symbolism of that Ashida Uchida family sword in the LA area and the fires, because Ashida showed hate to the Mottoquan, about the remark of FAT ASS people, so that showed lack of knowledge aboutt he current cultural issue as it really is, and they have no bussiness training cops as SS kidnappers to victimized the DOWN, the Mottoquan, this stein issue of SEED and culture.

EXPLODE !!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

NoNiina
Mar 12, 2009, 12:25 PM
I always wanted to be in the army. Instead, I got caught in the politics of cops competing with DoD for budget after the sabotage of Vietnam. You know, I got in trouble drinking, only a little, but they don't let us escape the US that way anymore, go to the army and straighten out. I am sure that Vietnam was sabotage just to stimulate such change.......
but just the same, I say, you seem much more civilized than most civilians here, with your constructive reply to my remark........Conversation about the cretan firewalls per Titus Lucretius has been quite hard to find. So thank you sir, but I just want to know, I have to ask, was Lungs book Nine Halls based in any way on something I started by requesting the look at CANON with Uchida?
The history he gave sure sounded like a re-write ??
Good Day sir !!!

cheesedog
Mar 12, 2009, 01:58 PM
I always wanted to be in the army. Instead, I got caught in the politics of cops competing with DoD for budget after the sabotage of Vietnam. You know, I got in trouble drinking, only a little, but they don't let us escape the US that way anymore, go to the army and straighten out. I am sure that Vietnam was sabotage just to stimulate such change.......
but just the same, I say, you seem much more civilized than most civilians here, with your constructive reply to my remark........Conversation about the cretan firewalls per Titus Lucretius has been quite hard to find. So thank you sir, but I just want to know, I have to ask, was Lungs book Nine Halls based in any way on something I started by requesting the look at CANON with Uchida?
The history he gave sure sounded like a re-write ??
Good Day sir !!!

I can't decide if this is spam, or the ramblings of a delusional person. Maybe time will tell...

Fatman
Mar 12, 2009, 02:58 PM
I can't decide if this is spam, or the ramblings of a delusional person. Maybe time will tell...

Hmmm. I am a rambling delusional person, hence qualified to spot one. I don't think that's it.

OneTruth13
Mar 12, 2009, 03:14 PM
sounds like the bums in NYC that talk about the war are in a library somewhere learing how to type their thoughts onto our forum here........

onelasttime
Mar 12, 2009, 08:54 PM
I have looked at that book at Border's it seemed interesting. I do know their is some history in his books that does not fall in line with most peoples common held beliefs in what has happened over the last 100 years. So much goes with out being said and people seldom believe the truth even if it is stareing them in the face. A lot of things that where conspiricaies 50 years ago have come and gone and have been born out as factual. I think it never hurts to listen to an entirely different set of facts then the ones you think you know as they might well be true when discussing espionage and black op's programs etc..... In fact comeing from a family that has made that life almost a family business their is often one saying that comes to mind "The truth is often stranger then fictions!"!!!! The more far fetched it sounds the easier it is to hide and denie latter one. You donot think we really pay $20,000 for a toilet seat and $800 for a screw driver do you???? That is how we hide things since we have toput out a public budget that anyone even a forign country can get a copy of that is how you hide funds for things you do not want the other people to know about.

Most of the early work on "Mind Control" was done in China much latter int he game it resurfaced in Germany under the Nazi's and in Russia under the Communist's, and In Japan......The USA was late to the game and borrowed what it could from China,Japan and German researcher's then added some of their own idea's to it. It does not matter if you are trying to control other's or tap into your own latent talents it all takes place in the mind that is the main computer and being able to make people percieve what you would like them do has always been a means that governments, military powers and later marketing specialists have wanted to do to gain control over populations each for their own reason!

Those things that that are plauseable but unlikely are usualy closer tothe truth then what is commonly held up as fact by the pop culture. It is those things that are too fantastic that are more then likely not true but rather nut jobs and counter intelleginces!

silentassassin
Mar 12, 2009, 09:54 PM
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene is an excellent book even if your not interested in walking the paths of power. It is very useful to see the kinds of ploys those that are seeking power use to control things.
Can you give an example?

CDavidNeely
Mar 13, 2009, 05:25 AM
Greetings,,

Can you give an example?

My personal favorites are law number 7 and law number 27.

Law number 7 is Get Others To Do The Work For You But Always Take The Credit. This law is used all the time in multiple areas. Corporations are famous for this in their internal politics. In my life I find that this is best applied in the negative. I make sure to record and keep track of my contributions so that I can prove I did them instead of letting someone else take credit. The entire world of patent law is nothing more than a struggle with this aspect.

Law Number 27 is Play On People's Need To Believe To Create A Cult Like Following. This is seen in play on a daily basis especially in religion and politics. Many people want you to simply believe in them, follow what they say and achieve their goals for them. By examining your beliefs at all time you can make sure that people aren't taking advantage of your need to believe in something.

Sincerely Yours,
C. David Neely

NoNiina
Mar 13, 2009, 06:10 PM
Now let me tell the truth.......My dad said in Vietnam they had an operation about PUFF, or that was what they called a chopper, puff the magic dragon, look at HOPI, where thud translates to PUffed Up, cross referenced to Mottoquan, as the then referrenced to the bible, the righteous man's seed does not leave his body......so on and.......grow fat with the rightness of the word..........priest must remove all fat from his body.......Now look what I started against those fat bellied catholic child abusers that shouldn't be priests cause they are FAT !!!!

Sir, that is a comical story, but true nonetheless.........I hope you laughed !!

Aside from this RESENTMENT about suspected black dragon and known Nazi cops abusing overweight people with improper use or demonstration of force......I helped TOUCH Arafat with the Dim Arts in inquisition about his use of the mental institutions as a means of removing political disidents/opposition.......per report by ANTIFA, One hell of a touch, like ma bell reaching out you know........But the way you said the truth is often written off as nut jobs.........I URGE you to investigate the implication of the violation of National Security Directives in that fashion in the Silicon Valley..........

In addition sir, I have a PROBLEM for the old style Buddhist priest that still upholds martial law, concerning the forbidden Touch, as the current Nazi movement is highly in to the Dim Mak under lunar atmospheres of Jove.....there again implications of a jovial fat man........I will post later a letter to a priest requesting help with the process of that RELEASE as mentioned in the book of Alcoholics anonymous that is the gbeginning of the process of recovery with the sharing of secrets with another..........As I need real help with the release from FORBIDDEN art, Fun'Iki, those mindsets(Atmospherics)

Nothing I have said indicates I have any sympathy for the artificial hippy peace movement...........GIVE THEM HELL

Thank you for your reply from such OFFICIAL capacity...........

Sincerely,
Michael Lanning
San Jose, CA

Re. Signals, Defense of the realm, WHERE EAGLES DARE, still messing with max and the Luffwafe, I am BORED

cheesedog
Mar 14, 2009, 02:05 AM
Now let me tell the truth.......My dad said in Vietnam they had an operation about PUFF, or that was what they called a chopper, puff the magic dragon, look at HOPI, where thud translates to PUffed Up, cross referenced to Mottoquan, as the then referrenced to the bible, the righteous man's seed does not leave his body......so on and.......grow fat with the rightness of the word..........priest must remove all fat from his body.......Now look what I started against those fat bellied catholic child abusers that shouldn't be priests cause they are FAT !!!!

Sir, that is a comical story, but true nonetheless.........I hope you laughed !!

Aside from this RESENTMENT about suspected black dragon and known Nazi cops abusing overweight people with improper use or demonstration of force......I helped TOUCH Arafat with the Dim Arts in inquisition about his use of the mental institutions as a means of removing political disidents/opposition.......per report by ANTIFA, One hell of a touch, like ma bell reaching out you know........But the way you said the truth is often written off as nut jobs.........I URGE you to investigate the implication of the violation of National Security Directives in that fashion in the Silicon Valley..........

In addition sir, I have a PROBLEM for the old style Buddhist priest that still upholds martial law, concerning the forbidden Touch, as the current Nazi movement is highly in to the Dim Mak under lunar atmospheres of Jove.....there again implications of a jovial fat man........I will post later a letter to a priest requesting help with the process of that RELEASE as mentioned in the book of Alcoholics anonymous that is the gbeginning of the process of recovery with the sharing of secrets with another..........As I need real help with the release from FORBIDDEN art, Fun'Iki, those mindsets(Atmospherics)

Nothing I have said indicates I have any sympathy for the artificial hippy peace movement...........GIVE THEM HELL

Thank you for your reply from such OFFICIAL capacity...........

Sincerely,
Michael Lanning
San Jose, CA

Re. Signals, Defense of the realm, WHERE EAGLES DARE, still messing with max and the Luffwafe, I am BORED

Hey Fatman, I call deluded ramblings on this one!!! You're the expert, what do you think?

:p :p ;)

Fatman
Mar 14, 2009, 06:17 AM
Hey Fatman, I call deluded ramblings on this one!!! You're the expert, what do you think?

:p :p ;)

I cannot shake the feeling that there is a deeper meaning to it.

NoNiina
Mar 28, 2009, 02:45 AM
Dear Residing Military Chaplain:

My name is Michael. The reason I am writing today is to request assistance with certain matter seemingly spiritual and somewhat metaphysical nature during it is my belief's that such matters, moreover, the relation of such matters, should fall under Buddhist authority as the underlying problem seems to be martial at its root. However , my view is derived from an understanding that reference to the four religions of the world in the Nag Hammadi is synonymous with reference to the four living beings in Ezekiel that are charged with the duty of raising the son of man. Thus your educated , and more importantly, your hemispherically allied opinion is greatly valued.
I would rather not mention relations I have observed between " Operation Blue Lights," something about national security directives, and references to China are likely concerning martial rules concerning the difference between blue dragons and black dragon's and poor Tommy of Avalon with the burden of modern healthcare industry's shortcomings. No, I don't want to talk about my ideas that reference to dragons on the wrists relate to the acupuncture or Indian's and the problem of the difference in the martial realms from black dragon can blue dragons concerning the politically motivated manipulations of the mental-health system, as reference by the corresponding acupuncture meridians on the forearms. Yes Sir, concerning the esoteric nature of my inquiry, relative to the touch of death, in regards to Arafat, I was like Ma Bell. But I don't want to talk about all that, not even have myself on the back for touching Uchida, the head of that black dragon. No I want to talk more about the problem of this spiritual malady which conditions might be go as such to feel it necessary to give myself such praise, this being the recognized disease of alcoholism. Yes, I said it.
Dear Sirs, and I want to get to the point -- that I am an alcoholic in recovery and I am seeking finally to follow the instructions of the 12-step book concerning the issue of finding a suitable person willing to let us begin the process of release by venting. I told a clever story once about POKSO, that is the installation of defense to release the stress of being in the realm of that infamous woman of Titus Lucretius continually using such labels to create social classes to feed those proverbial firewalls of divisions in the world. Contact was a hot topic. Yeah , blowing smoke, what can I say. For me, with the depth of such spiritual malady, I suspect it will be like the movie Scorpion King with the Chakra release. But there was a time . not too many years ago , when it was even in the newspaper about sensations of release people were feeling in the 12-step recovery movements that came from this is sharing process of the 12 steps. Unfortunately, and this reference in the newspapers was a violation of our traditions. Furthermore , there was never any discussion and concerning the martial means that brought about such release, something that should be noted as a large portion of the former elders from that time are now dead, thus bringing me to the point that I need to be selective in whom I turn to for release concerning the tidal powers and pressures of the infamous touch of death, the Dim Mak, a current topic of discussion in your realm, yet a widely unknown force in the typical realm from which I am writing.
The book of Alcoholics Anonymous and talks of such blocks, as the acupuncturists talk of blocked meridians, but our book tells us such blocks came from within ourselves. However, we know from movies like Clockwork Orange that while in such ballistic condition of being blocked, these internal blocks or points to be manipulated by, let me say it, the enemy. For those of you that have ever fought an enemy outside of yourself, perhaps you can appreciate my concern about how the idea that I am my own greatest enemy is widely misused by the enemy. Anyway, sticking to the point, in this realm from which I write, such forbidden touches seems all too commonplace. Now I have touched and an altered those constellation energies imposed upon us by such foreign consulates, but again as in commonplace activity is said to be for bidding. Better I should discuss the British problem raised in this story about the infamous Luftwafe, that is the issue of signals intercept in regards to the defense of the realm act that mentions the issue of MARTIAL discipline.
I would not request your time , if I did not feel, and after great contemplation, that this is an appropriate channel. I have completed the initial 12-step business of the inventory, but I feel it is finally timed for me to see is more traditional methods . according to my belief that the four living beings are those for major religions of the world, Buddhists, and Catholics, Manichaean, and the other one, as told in the CODEX. I believe each has its special duties in the business of helping the so-called son of man, that one in such black garments as the process of whitewashing has not at this point commenced, to illustrate my understanding of such terminology. I have felt for a long time that the neglect of such duty -- such a shared and specific and different duties -- has resulted in great consequence in such martial matters like health and safety. For example , Christian requests for release from the touching of a hemispherically opposing Buddhist might only be granted through act of Congress, perhaps a solution and to current and forbidden health problems.
So I ask for your traditional and professional help concerning the process of release as it is mentioned in the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous. If you would be willing to let me talk about such matters written and sand, I feel such help would further turn the tides, as I had begun this work sometime ago. We certainly can't talk about sand without bringing up the point that the German translation of the Hopi idea of the sand alter woman is about the mother of all animal forms, thus relating to the acceleration of certain motors that would be most interesting and to that named ninja master of your realm.
Indeed this forbidden conversation could become quite long-winded, but I think the likely fake name of your master to suggest that he might wish to impose certain limits on things like the length of such wind. I have no problem with that, as long as we can agree on the terms of my inevitable release.......... Yes, I do see the humor in this remark, and being mindful that you all seem to be of military rank, and I am using such terminology and to express the political and complications of our current efforts for better health. Surely that could being related in death's and to current federal efforts to convicting state authorities of violating federal health standards in state institutions, but to me, and those are just waterways that will again take the natural course should you choose to help me with my seemingly trivial and petty issue. This you seems to be ironically a perhaps I am just too fat to find ample conversation. If my war for the right to breathe in my hemisphere in create in such an and cosmological consequence is like the recent SARS and epidemic in China, and then I say it is the fault of their hand that touched me, as their former head of public health was executed . shortly after my discussion.
There goes my alcoholic's ego, coupled with the inferiority complex, seeking certain validation again. You secret guys must have a hard time keeping secret sometimes.....
Well, since I know in in prayer to the ancient Hopi God that that touch of death was more like the touch of a lowly mook, and I have no problem . making such bold statements. I anxiously awaiting further release. Go **** !!!!!

Sincerely,
Michael Lanning
San Jose , California

Conflicting Systems

The problem of authority in astrology is graphically revealed when one realizes there are many systems of astrology which are diametrically opposed to each other. Astrologers in the West would not interpret a horoscope the same way a Chinese astrologer would.
Even in the West, there is no unanimity of interpretation among astrologers, seeing that some contend for eight zodiac signs rather than 12 while others argue for 14 or even 24 signs of the zodiac.
With these different systems employed by astrologers, an individual may go to two different astrologers and receive two totally opposed courses of behavior for the same day! This is not only a possibility, it is also a reality, for a simple comparison between astrological forecasts in daily newspapers will often reveal contradictions.

The Problems of Astrology

The claims that astrologists have made have drawn severe criticism from the scientific community. In September, 1975, 186 prominent American scientists, along with 18 Nobel Prize winners, spoke out against "the pretentious claims of astrological charlatans," saying, among other things, that there is no scientific basis whatsoever for the assumption that the stars foretell events and influence lives. The following are some of the reasons the practice of astrology must be rejected as both unscientific and unbiblical.

The Problem of Authority

Astrologists are victims of their own system. They cannot have the objective authority necessary to explain our own world. If everything is predetermined in conjunction with the zodiac, then how can the astrologists get outside of that fatalism to accurately observe it?
What if the astrologists themselves are predetermined to explain everything by astrology? There is no way they can prove their system if they are pawns in that same system. By contrast, as Christians we can test our own world view because someone, Jesus Christ, has come from outside the "system" to tell us, objectively, what our system is like.

The planets make waves in the 'field'? Yes, they bend time space, and we are very concerned ourselves with time space. You might say it even defines our reality, but they deal with more delicate rhythms. It can even very likely be distorting our astronomical observation, but our "clock" still works. Acupunctures use it, as does Dim Mak. Your pulse. Your life force. The energies you absorb and thus reflexively the energy you put out, follow observable rhythms.