PDA

View Full Version : Bodylastics V's Lifeline

Dai
Jun 26, 2008, 11:22 AM
I have some bodylastic bands I use as part of my home fitness regime but, I'm disappointed with the quality of them as they keep snapping. I'm not over stretching, them most they get stretched is shoulder presses.

I'm thinking of trying the Lifeline bands as an alternative but not sure if I would be throwing more money away as I don't know the quality or durability of them.

Has anyone here had both sets of bands, which is the better set in terms of quality and durability.

charles
Jun 29, 2008, 04:45 PM
I don't have bodylastic bands as I don't have any but I do have some Lifeline stuff and it's high quality.

will1292
Jun 29, 2008, 05:09 PM
I have owned life lifeline bands for about 6 years and have put them through hell.They still work as good as the day i got them.They're almost indestructible.

timfortehwin
Jun 29, 2008, 05:49 PM
Same. I know nothing about bodylastics, but my Lifeline equipment sure is brilliant.

Dai
Jun 30, 2008, 12:42 PM
Cheers guy's
I think it's the tnt power cable set for me then.

will1292
Jun 30, 2008, 01:25 PM
Cheers guy's
I think it's the tnt power cable set for me then.
Excellent choice!They'll last you for at least 6 to 7 years with no wearing out.I never really did anything to take care of them either.

Fatman
Jun 30, 2008, 02:20 PM
TNT all the way!

I did see some wear and tear on mine, though (but they hold well - they are not the kind of cable that gets a small nick and then totally comes apart under tension). I did use them in ways other than the intended use (no, not THAT kind of misuse - get yer minds out of the gutter!!) :):):)

Marinewarrior
Jun 30, 2008, 03:00 PM
I have never had any bodylastics bands but I do have about 2 dozen lifeline bands of all different resistance and they have never given me one moments problem and I have put them all through many workouts.My advice to you is go ahead and invest in a TNT power cable and get an extra set of bands so you can vary the resistance.Good luck.