PDA

View Full Version : fedor beaten

gilstrap
Jun 27, 2010, 04:24 AM
fedors run came to an end , i was nether one of them who thought he was the greatest but then again he nether either , but kinda felt sorry for him hes such a humble guy , doubtless to say dana white being the class act he is will be spewing shit all week now ,especially as lesner and carwin are squaring off this week , id really like to see fedor drop to 205 and take on silva or rua i just think in this age of traing and nutrition he just naturally to small to live with these 265 pound fucking giants like leser etc and as these guys tweak there training there just gonna get fucking bigger and better ......anyway good luck fedor your a class act

eelnymmat123
Jun 27, 2010, 04:55 AM
fucking well said

Raja
Jun 27, 2010, 06:10 AM
For once you could see emotion on Fedor's face. The age is getting to him. I'm sure he'll face the winner of the fight with Overeem.

Almond
Jun 27, 2010, 07:59 AM
Either it was a situation mistake that can happen or Fedor got too comfortable. I am surprised that there is a free video youtube showing the whole fight and no one took Fedor vs Fabrico fight off youtube. Probably the fight was too short to care. The pay per view people and the full house at the arena probably feel like they over paid for the fight.

Journeyman
Jun 27, 2010, 08:45 AM
The age is getting to him.

I dunno about that. He made a mistake, plain and simple--had the upper hand and let his guard down. I haven't seen verdun fight before but apparently he has a reputation as a good grappler, he was certainly very fast getting that hold on.
Fedor looked like he was beating himself up over it though. So long as he doesn't have a mind-fuck about it he'll be fine. I'd say he's good for a while yet.

phlex
Jun 27, 2010, 10:53 AM
Werdum's got luck, but a win by submission for a bjj bb is the top! If this match was to happen again, it wouldn't end up the same way. Had the fight gone through the three rounds, with the same finish, this would have been a awsome win. But there Fedor just got caught too early. But again a win like that is a awsome win.
If Lesnar loose against Carwin (if he doesn't duck the match for any reason), this will be the beginning of the Post Pride era, cause all the number 1 in each weight class wouldn't come from pride as #1 anymore.