PDA

View Full Version : How many bodyweight exercises could you do in a bathroom stall?

American Bulldog
Dec 22, 2009, 11:58 PM
I'm in a situation where I have to do this. Please don't ask why but its just what has to be done. I already figured depending on how big the bathroom stall is. I can do back extensions, squats, dips off the toilet. I'm still thinking of some more, maybe incline push ups off the handicap restroom toilet. I'm still trying to think of new exercises. I know this is sounding like a bunch of BS, but I'm serious. If any of you can help me think of exercises in that limited amount of space. It would really be helpful.

Raja
Dec 23, 2009, 12:58 AM
When I visit my neice and nephew, they interfere a lot when I Train so the only place I can workout is the bathroom.

I usually do tabata exercises.

Try regular or hindu squats.
Regular or hindu pushups
Alternating toe touches.
Lunges
one arm pushup
one leg squat
situps(depends on how clean the bathroom is of course :p
calf raises
neck exercises using arms for resistance

all of the above can be done isometrically

Dont forget shadowboxing. Probably suited for wing chun lol

Streetworkout
Dec 23, 2009, 01:29 AM
Don't forget the good old Burpees.

olinek
Dec 23, 2009, 11:23 AM
a public bathroom or your own?

If a public.. I would just stick with squats. Not sure putting your hands in piss puddles is all that great.

Flipessorry
Dec 23, 2009, 01:28 PM
PULLUPS!! if you're in a stall you can hang by your hands on the door. your knees will rub against the wall when you do the exercise, and might make it slightly easier, but it's possible.

i just did these in my bathroom the other day. the door has to be open though.

gilstrap
Dec 23, 2009, 01:31 PM
I'm in a situation where I have to do this. Please don't ask why but its just what has to be done. I already figured depending on how big the bathroom stall is. I can do back extensions, squats, dips off the toilet. I'm still thinking of some more, maybe incline push ups off the handicap restroom toilet. I'm still trying to think of new exercises. I know this is sounding like a bunch of BS, but I'm serious. If any of you can help me think of exercises in that limited amount of space. It would really be helpful.

it sounds to me like your either skiving at work ..or are fucking insane ...the skiving i can live with but otherwise go see a shrink honestly you get caught coming out of the shithouse red faced people are gonna think youv been jerkin off ...and if your in a public toilet chances are youll either get tapped up ,filled in ,or arrested as for you raja fucking shame on you let them join in you tight twat

American Bulldog
Dec 23, 2009, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the positive replies, it really helps me allot. I'm going to keep these in mind when Im in that predicament. Gilstrap, you can go fu*k yourself...bi*ch. ;)

gilstrap
Dec 23, 2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the positive replies, it really helps me allot. I'm going to keep these in mind when Im in that predicament. Gilstrap, you can go fu*k yourself...bi*ch. ;)

hahaha ....what predicament is that locked in the shitter with the need to train ....troops in iraq are in a predicament ....what your in is a bathroom with your hands in the piss through our own making ....fucking hell man you must be a shit guest at christamss ...no one can take a dump because your doing pilates on the bog

Freeman
Dec 23, 2009, 05:05 PM
To start with...

LOL.

Seriously, One thing off the top of my head. Bend forward, place your palms just in front of your feet, which should be together, then walk out 1-4 hand spaces, stand up on your toes, and do push-ups like that.

mcem222
Dec 23, 2009, 07:01 PM
Im sorry that people are giving you crap for this, but maybe if you could explain why you would limit yourself to working out in a stall it would make more sense

To be honest, I feel bad for anyone who absolutely could not find another place, whether it be the room they sleep in or outside

Anyway, if the stall is built well enough, pull ups. Open the door, and do pullups on the metal part above the door

Otherwise, squats I guess. I wouldn't touch my hands to the ground

n8tive
Dec 23, 2009, 08:58 PM
Im sorry that people are giving you crap for this

Hahahaha LOL!!! You said Crap, sorry I could not help it.:roll::rolleyes::razz:

Cheeze_Baron
Dec 24, 2009, 05:26 AM
Does the family and friends of yours disapprove of exercise?! lol

mcem222
Dec 24, 2009, 10:45 AM
Hahahaha LOL!!! You said Crap, sorry I could not help it.:roll::rolleyes::razz:

:mrgreen:
I was considering adding a (no pun intented)

Jonesey
Dec 27, 2009, 11:37 PM
Sound like you're in prison but if that were the case, how would you be online right? WTF this is wierd.

I'm not gonna lie I'm laughing while I'm typing this so, sorry dude.

Anyway I've worked out in my bathroom before and I had room to do Push-ups, Dips (maybe put toilet paper on the seat? LOL), Squats, Wall-sits, Calve-raises, Jumping-jacks, Squat Jumps, Sit-ups, Crunches, heck man you could even shadow box in there prolly!

Without knowing what kind of shitter we're dealing with here I can't be sure how useful these suggestions will be to you, but good luck and thanks for the humor.

rubadub
Dec 28, 2009, 06:06 PM
Can't resist,
http://www.lomasin.com/upload/p/peeping-tom-looks-up-your-wedding-dress-this-state-says-no-biggie.jpg
Supersetted with vigorous forearm work.

Dominator350
Dec 28, 2009, 07:18 PM
all right im just gonna say it, this is the stupidest fucking thread ive ever heard of. where the fuck does bulldog think he can get off fucking asking about doing pushups on a pissy fuckin washroom floor, with absolutely no chance of being able to explain why. Heres one bulldog. go fuck yourself you god damned toilet suckin piss puddler.

Army of One
Dec 28, 2009, 07:34 PM
You could drink a gallon of milk and then try to push one out. That would be a decent cardio workout.

gangstpmp3
Dec 30, 2009, 03:55 PM
You could find a puddle of piss, then lay down and put your face in it for 30 secs.
then come up and repeat. *Works the Lungs*

Lovro
Dec 30, 2009, 06:26 PM
all right im just gonna say it, this is the stupidest fucking thread ive ever heard of. where the fuck does bulldog think he can get off fucking asking about doing pushups on a pissy fuckin washroom floor, with absolutely no chance of being able to explain why. Heres one bulldog. go fuck yourself you god damned toilet suckin piss puddler.

This.

http://www.freemyspacegraphics.com/Graphics/Funny_Animations/images/Toilet_Dive.gif

I would try giant slalom, nascar (you all masturbate to that left-turn nonsense, right?), backstroke swimming and maybe polo.

http://shrani.si/f/3u/jc/1JjHI81G/3/ehhhh.gif

Ginseng
Dec 31, 2009, 05:24 PM
Handstand pushups with your hands on each side of the seat, be sure to dunk your head in and flush for 1 complete rep.

Peeping tom pullups, how many reps before they spot you.

When your neighbour in the stall next to you is done crapping hold the stall door trapping them in for a good resistance excercise.

Flipessorry
Jan 01, 2010, 01:33 PM
Handstand pushups with your hands on each side of the seat, be sure to dunk your head in and flush for 1 complete rep.

Peeping tom pullups, how many reps before they spot you.

When your neighbour in the stall next to you is done crapping hold the stall door trapping them in for a good resistance excercise.

LOL! This was good. 8)

Journeyman
Jan 01, 2010, 01:52 PM
This thread should definitely be stickied.

gilstrap
Jan 01, 2010, 03:51 PM
and to think old shitdipper had the nerve to slag me off for being negative

Flipessorry
Jan 01, 2010, 05:19 PM
Bulldog, when are you going to tell us why you need to workout in the bathroom, and what sort of stall it is. Public, private?

punisher63
Jan 01, 2010, 10:16 PM
I heard the following workout was pretty good for public bathrooms:
Toe-tapping (calves)
Hand/wrist pump (grip strength, forearms, triceps)
Mouth suctions (cheeks, lips, jaw muscles, tongue)
Pelvic muscle thrust (rectum, hip flexors, gluts, quads)

Repeat workout as many times as needed.