PDA

View Full Version : bruce lee vs fedor

olinek
Nov 08, 2009, 04:02 PM
haha GOTCHA

but seriously.. what is scarier?

1) a giant black guy on top of you, pounding your face in as the blood from your nose pools in your eyes.

OR

2) a Ruski with eyes as cold as siberia, half your size and a face covered in blood, tossing and knocking you around like a rag doll.

?????????????????

http://i34.tinypic.com/168yjr4.gif

operator
Nov 08, 2009, 04:07 PM
I must say he put every thing he had in that one punch.

EvilOne
Nov 08, 2009, 04:40 PM
It depends what they want. If they just wanna beat my ass, take your pick. If the wanna play "hide the salami" then that guy is scarier

Journeyman
Nov 08, 2009, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zMVAv1XOM&feature=player_embedded#

Man those commentators stink.

j_808
Nov 08, 2009, 07:03 PM
was a great fight...not sure about fedors future in strikeforce though :s
not enough competition

EvilOne
Nov 08, 2009, 09:49 PM
Thanks D. Fedor Vs Lesnar FTW

Fatman
Nov 09, 2009, 02:36 AM
haha GOTCHA

but seriously.. what is scarier?

1) a giant black guy on top of you, pounding your face in as the blood from your nose pools in your eyes.

OR

2) a Ruski with eyes as cold as siberia, half your size and a face covered in blood, tossing and knocking you around like a rag doll.

Gotta say it, you sure have some weird erotic fantasies, bro.

The giant black guy I could take out with a behind-the-back lightning punch. Dunno about Fedor. Maybe I would run from him and pelt him with burgers, he looks like the sort of guy who can't resist a good burger. Then get away while he's picking them up (have you seen the garbage horror flick The Leprechaun? Something like that).

Raja
Nov 09, 2009, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the post demarcoa.

I'll agree with Evilone. Fedor vs Lesnar

olinek
Nov 09, 2009, 10:23 AM
No I have not seen leprauchan.

Fedor still puzzles me as a fighter. He fights like he is in a street fight, really scrappy and stuff. COmplete opposite of somone trained in boxing or kick boxing.. He always commits to his attacks.

He is a legend no doubt about it.

Raja
Nov 11, 2009, 10:57 AM
Watch some amateur fights. You'll see plenty of 'proper' boxers get their asses beat by a slugger.

vostok
Dec 05, 2009, 04:06 AM
He wins cuz he's got heart and never gives up.

gilstrap
Dec 05, 2009, 08:31 AM
i like fedor but until he beats the top ufc guys there will always be a doubt ...i think hed struggle against the big wrestlers like carwin and lesner ...although by the sounds of it lesners fucked ....one thing he needs to change are them shorts ..proper gay ...they dont fit him ....he looks like one of them overweight twats you see on holiday with a pair of speedos that are two sizes to short....is it a russian thing ..hed be shot in stalins day

phlex
Dec 05, 2009, 08:38 AM
Right now there is only one guy I want fedor to fight, it is brock lesnar. No other one is leggit (maybe big nog, but he got beaten twice already). they've all got beaten by fedor or beaten by somebody fedor has already beaten. To make it fair, big nog should fight lesnar before, but ufc would loose a lot of money and credibility if big nog beated lesnar.
Fedor is the best - even if I am a nog brother fan - fedor is the best and no ufc hw can take him know but lesnar.

Journeyman
Dec 05, 2009, 01:36 PM
Why does everyone worship Lesnar? He's only had what like 5 fights? And the one against couture was pretty darn close actually, especially since couture is smaller and older.

rickvv
Dec 06, 2009, 10:02 AM
Why does everyone worship Lesnar? He's only had what like 5 fights?
Yeah, and that means that he can only get better. If he's doing this well, as inexperienced as he is, just think what he'll be doing when he figures things out. That's what were all hoping for, anyway.

Laza MMA
Mar 12, 2010, 11:08 AM
its stupid to compare fedor and brock lesnar, lesnar has a record of 4-1 he beat 46 year old Randy, he beat way past his prime Heat Herring and still very good Frank Mir, but Fedor is a legend of the sport, he is undefeated for 10 years and he destroyed some unbelivable oponents in their prime, Fedor would kill Lesnar