PDA

View Full Version : Lean-Mean Wrecking Machine:

IronWolverine
Nov 02, 2009, 03:58 AM
I have train in boxing and martial art as a kid.once i got older , i begin weight training
at 14.My goals was to become powerful.I train for a long time.now that im 35.
i am in better shape then i ever been.

My weight is 175 5 10. i have speed like a lightweight fighter and the power
of a heavyweight strongman.

I would like to get in some streetfighting stuff or toughman.
the only thing,im blind in one eye.but that dont stop me,
as being a fighter.

I have a video,on this topic called:displaying striking speed:with sheer force.
as fars as my power training, i post a few exercises on here! the main one
is in the contest and challenge forum.it called the side plank press up.

gilstrap
Nov 02, 2009, 01:34 PM
I have train in boxing and martial art as a kid.once i got older , i begin weight training
at 14.My goals was to become powerful.I train for a long time.now that im 35.
i am in better shape then i ever been.

My weight is 175 5 10. i have speed like a lightweight fighter and the power
of a heavyweight strongman.

I would like to get in some streetfighting stuff or toughman.
the only thing,im blind in one eye.but that dont stop me,
as being a fighter.

I have a video,on this topic called:displaying striking speed:with sheer force.
as fars as my power training, i post a few exercises on here! the main one
is in the contest and challenge forum.it called the side plank press up.

i developed poor sight in one eye and had to stop boxing because of it ..at an advanced level you cant see the punches also if that eye gets injured your blind ...take my advice your a fit guy who knows your stuff streetfightings for fucking morons ..use your knowledge to train others get involved at a local club and share your expertise

IronWolverine
Nov 02, 2009, 04:06 PM
i developed poor sight in one eye and had to stop boxing because of it ..at an advanced level you cant see the punches also if that eye gets injured your blind ...take my advice your a fit guy who knows your stuff streetfightings for fucking morons ..use your knowledge to train others get involved at a local club and share your expertise

you right! i can display my skill for show.im also into feats of strenght.you read my profile yet?about my goals.

skalenfehl
Nov 12, 2009, 11:34 AM
Sorry to hear about your eye. You sound like the kind of guy that I'd love to train with. I'm 40, and in pretty good shape. Have lost some strength and size in the last month from a lay-off and too much work and a hectic schedule. I really need to make changes in my life to make room for what I love doing. Training.

IronWolverine
Nov 14, 2009, 06:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your eye. You sound like the kind of guy that I'd love to train with. I'm 40, and in pretty good shape. Have lost some strength and size in the last month from a lay-off and too much work and a hectic schedule. I really need to make changes in my life to make room for what I love doing. Training.

im very creative with my training.