PDA

View Full Version : Displaying striking speed:with sheer force.

IronWolverine
Oct 31, 2009, 08:39 PM
Come get some!

IronWolverine
Oct 31, 2009, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu-kycPpzbI

BK201
Nov 21, 2009, 05:46 AM
You need a camera with higher FPS capture rate. so we can see what you're doing xD

IronWolverine
Nov 21, 2009, 01:18 PM
You need a camera with higher FPS capture rate. so we can see what you're doing xD

I was just to fast for the camera.

pasychosheep
Nov 21, 2009, 04:28 PM
Nah dude, he's right, what kind of camera are you recording that on? Quality looks kinda shitty. Is it a cell phone camera, or a digital still camera with a video options? Get something that records faster then 14 FPS and then maybe we'll see.

pasychosheep
Nov 21, 2009, 04:29 PM
Also, your feet are too wide and your toes are turned out. Work on your mechanics, don't worry about ducking and weaving so much, it's throwing off your balance. Remember, feet around shoulder width, turn your hips into the punch, back toe turns when front hand punches, front toe turns when back hand punches.

IronWolverine
Nov 21, 2009, 08:39 PM
Nah dude, he's right, what kind of camera are you recording that on? Quality looks kinda shitty. Is it a cell phone camera, or a digital still camera with a video options? Get something that records faster then 14 FPS and then maybe we'll see.

This a sony viao. This computer,look like a flat screen and it not cheap.

IronWolverine
Nov 21, 2009, 08:40 PM
Also, your feet are too wide and your toes are turned out. Work on your mechanics, don't worry about ducking and weaving so much, it's throwing off your balance. Remember, feet around shoulder width, turn your hips into the punch, back toe turns when front hand punches, front toe turns when back hand punches.

Just was doing this for show.Not for perfection.

pasychosheep
Nov 22, 2009, 03:35 AM
My judo instructor used to criticize me when i was showing a new student a particular element of a throw that I was doing the other parts incorrectly, and I would say it's because I was skipping through them to focus on the one part. He would always counter with two things 1) that if I practice and show it imperfectly, i will always do it imperfectly and 2) if I'm showing an impressional new student something I better damn well do the whole thing correctly or not assist in his class :-P Just because you're showing off doesn't mean you shouldn't do it correctly, in fact, it's more impressive to do it correctly than in the flashiest manner possible, especially on a site full of professionals like this one.

EvilOne
Nov 22, 2009, 07:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx7XIGvGFpE&feature=player_embedded

IronWolverine
Nov 22, 2009, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx7XIGvGFpE&feature=player_embedded

I see that video...pretty fast for a older guy.

amorphis89
Dec 30, 2009, 11:35 PM
First, get a new camera. Seconds, if you dont keep your hands up after you punch your will get your ass knocked out.

n8tive
Dec 31, 2009, 09:06 AM
First, get a new camera. Seconds, if you dont keep your hands up after you punch your will get your ass knocked out.
We can only hope that will really happen.

Lovro
Dec 31, 2009, 09:51 AM

It did. He's out for a month now.

AshersUK
Dec 31, 2009, 01:51 PM
Seriously.. You weren't even in a fighting stance, so you had no balance if you were to be even slightly tapped by an opponent and It's kinda hard to distinguish what you were throwing but the jabbercuts and upperstraights were great! Finally you can rest assure that you'll never get hit in the chest with a guard like that!

EvilOne
Dec 31, 2009, 06:44 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tgarber77
Jan 23, 2010, 12:00 AM
Guard your grill man! Your punching speed may be pretty good, hard to tell in the video. However, without proper fighting stance you will not be able to generate very good punching power.