PDA

View Full Version : Zaichik's, elasticsteel kicking DVD bundle?

nelco
Oct 18, 2009, 12:18 PM
Yo,

Anyone have the bundle in their possetion? I am going to enter the sweepstakes, but if I don't win I would like to buy it. Does it make sense to buy one DVD at a time or all of them together?

gilstrap
Oct 18, 2009, 12:27 PM
Yo,

Anyone have the bundle in their possetion? I am going to enter the sweepstakes, but if I don't win I would like to buy it. Does it make sense to buy one DVD at a time or all of them together?

if your gonna enter im assuming your at a certain level anyway

nelco
Oct 18, 2009, 12:29 PM
if your gonna enter im assuming your at a certain level anyway

What's with the riddles? and what cerain level of what?

gilstrap
Oct 18, 2009, 12:36 PM
What's with the riddles? and what cerain level of what?

JHC nelco kicking....what did you think i meant block paving

nelco
Oct 18, 2009, 07:06 PM
Anyway,

Have you viewed the DVDs? What level of training are you on?

gilstrap
Oct 21, 2009, 03:12 PM
since i turned 40 the kicking in the balls level ......my kicking days are long gone any way ive always found kicking the most overrated aspect of martial arts ...okay on a mat useless in a nightclub

Raja
Oct 23, 2009, 03:03 AM
One thing I find is that I can simply put a lot more force into my punches than into my kicks. The way I figure is the dynamics of a kick use the leg muscles from one leg to drive the other leg. But with a punch you can use both legs, your core, as well as your upper body to drive the punch.

Unfortunately the wrist is not as hard or strong as the shin and knee.

nelco
Oct 23, 2009, 09:03 AM
One thing I find is that I can simply put a lot more force into my punches than into my kicks. The way I figure is the dynamics of a kick use the leg muscles from one leg to drive the other leg. But with a punch you can use both legs, your core, as well as your upper body to drive the punch.

Unfortunately the wrist is not as hard or strong as the shin and knee.

Wrist is not naturally as strong, but you can make it stronger.