PDA

View Full Version : UFC 100 results

MF!
Jul 12, 2009, 12:57 AM
just making space for general commentary.

GSP vs Alves fight was interesting.
Lesnar vs Mir was kinda obvious imo....

debate away!!!

lol

EDIT: btw i missed the other fights unfortunately.........

MF!
Jul 12, 2009, 01:00 AM
and full results

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.FightCard&eid=2016&ShowResults=1

cheesedog
Jul 12, 2009, 01:51 AM
Glad St. Pierre won, he's a class act.

Raja
Jul 12, 2009, 04:23 AM
Lesnar is a freak of nature. I don't see him losing to anyone in the near future.

gilstrap
Jul 12, 2009, 04:39 AM
fucking bisping got sparked out.......and evil id like a large helping of pecker on my pie

marticus
Jul 12, 2009, 05:35 AM
ffs i'm pissed i missed this (in poland at the moment)
i just watched the bisping/hendo highlights and that punch was a fucking life changer :(. well hopefully it will give bisping some humility and perspective to carry on with. i like bisping (smak talk included) but i think he needed this.

EvilOne
Jul 12, 2009, 07:12 AM
fucking bisping got sparked out.......and evil id like a large helping of pecker on my pie
Got Spanked?? That dude probubally is just able to walk straight as I am typing:lol::lol::lol:.
Wish I could have seen the fights, but thanks to those who post it on youtube! Brutal Knockout he took.

harman
Jul 12, 2009, 08:32 AM
Did Brock say "I am going to get on the top of my wife tonight?"

MF!
Jul 12, 2009, 10:30 AM
lol...lesnar and his WWE drama......:lol::lol: definitely changing the expectations of UFC.
I say that with the amount of skill lesnar actually uses in some of his fights that if he were 20-40lbs lighter he would be very likely to lose. thats being said from watching this fight and the other with courture. missed the bisping fight, ill def hav to watch the full vid on youtube or something.

MF!
Jul 12, 2009, 11:11 AM
Got Spanked?? That dude probubally is just able to walk straight as I am typing:lol::lol::lol:.
Wish I could have seen the fights, but thanks to those who post it on youtube! Brutal Knockout he took.

Just saw the fight.... bisping got LAID OUT. he def had a reach advantage, but he was taking alot of hits throughout the fight. that last kick from henderson brought his guard down.

olinek
Jul 12, 2009, 11:38 AM
man this was the first UFC I was not able to find a live stream online for..

Sopcast and the internet failed me.

marticus
Jul 12, 2009, 11:55 AM
google video for henderson bisping. thats how i found that fight... took a fucking age to stream from some shitty chinese site though.

MF!
Jul 12, 2009, 12:59 PM
man this was the first UFC I was not able to find a live stream online for..

Sopcast and the internet failed me.

lol... i was searching like mad. it took me 10-15 attempts to find a decent stream. found one in korean tho that had soooo many interruptions.. all these popups and ads...etc

gilstrap
Jul 12, 2009, 01:05 PM
if your from the uk you can watch it for free on ufc.com

marticus
Jul 12, 2009, 01:58 PM
if your from the uk you can watch it for free on ufc.com

Goddamn it once again my abcence from home fucks me up. ahh well i will have to catch it next week when i am back home.

thanks for the heads up!

olinek
Jul 12, 2009, 02:05 PM
waitwhat??

how come uk gets for free? wtf is this shit

marticus
Jul 12, 2009, 02:31 PM
now now dont be jelous. we are spthecial after all. we have every right to watch our posterboy getting knocked the fuck out lol:D

It probably has something to do with setanta going under meaning there was a clusterfuck trying to get the show broadcast in the uk. i dont think it is a regular occurence.

Journeyman
Jul 12, 2009, 06:41 PM
GSP won...wow he needs to move up in weight. Or, as those stupid announcers said, he could stay welterweight and just continue beating the crap out of everyone in the ww division.

olinek
Jul 12, 2009, 11:18 PM
UFC has too many weight classes. In fact UFC is just an overall shitty organization.. Not enogh martial arts.. too much bull shit.

Seeing as how no weight classes isn't ever gonna happen again.. I think 2 is perfect. under 200 and over 200.

SOme of the other organizations are interesting to watch since the heavy weight class is 200 up. K1 mma events often hold open weight class tournaments or fights and its way more entertaining.

MF!
Jul 13, 2009, 01:44 AM
i think ufc was more interesting in its earlier days, when it was martial art against martial art. everyone these days has expectations that you have to be a mixed martial artist to compete, but then everyone is pulling the same moves on each other. the more successful martial artist is a well rounded martial artist knowing a bit from several styles, but we dont get to see if kung fu in its purest form is better than ninjutsu at its best.... or something like that.

on top of that, saturday's fight went to prove that its slowly becoming a more violent version of WWE.

i still like watching fights none the less...

marticus
Jul 13, 2009, 06:37 AM
while i think that the weight divisions are fine as they are i will definately agree that i miss the tournament layout.
And i definately miss the madness that was PRIDE! :mrgreen: entertainment at it's best!
i see no reason why the UFC couldn't have a few openweight tournaments throughout the year purly for the entertainment factor...

gilstrap
Jul 13, 2009, 01:05 PM
UFC has too many weight classes. In fact UFC is just an overall shitty organization.. Not enogh martial arts.. too much bull shit.

Seeing as how no weight classes isn't ever gonna happen again.. I think 2 is perfect. under 200 and over 200.

SOme of the other organizations are interesting to watch since the heavy weight class is 200 up. K1 mma events often hold open weight class tournaments or fights and its way more entertaining.

thats some horse shit your spouting ol....ufc are trying to go mainstream ..in the early days openweight worked because fighters were not skilled...if brock lesner fought royce gracie in his prime theres a good chance gracie could get seriously hurt ...not something you want on primetime tv there trying to mirror boxing ...anyway ol ive been in touch wiuth dana white and told him your marketing plan

olinek
Jul 13, 2009, 01:09 PM
thats some horse shit your spouting ol....ufc are trying to go mainstream ..in the early days openweight worked because fighters were not skilled...if brock lesner fought royce gracie in his prime theres a good chance gracie could get seriously hurt ...not something you want on primetime tv there trying to mirror boxing ...anyway ol ive been in touch wiuth dana white and told him your marketing plan

thats why I said 2 classes you fuck. under 200 and over 200.

Plus brock lesnar is a pussy. I would kick his ass. And I am 100 lbs lighter.

UFC is so goofy as it is, they might as well introduce weapons to it.

UFC is jsut too american these days. It reeks of american ideas and american bullshit.

gilstrap
Jul 13, 2009, 01:13 PM

UFC is jsut too american these days. It reeks of american ideas and american bullshit.

ok then fuckwit ....shane carwin v matt hamill ....get my drift ....introduce weapons i know your being flipant but are you on crack

olinek
Jul 13, 2009, 01:19 PM
ok then fuckwit ....shane carwin v matt hamill ....get my drift ....introduce weapons i know your being flipant but are you on crack

iunno who either of those guys are.

Look I am just saying UFC is losing its entertainment value.

Tell Dana they need top do some creative.

They should go into foreign countries and kidnap killers and put them in the ring. Invade the shaolin temple, kidnap a few of them and throw em in the cage. Also some somali pirates would be good. Maybe a few drunks from merseyside england. Theres plenty of drunks in poland too. All the polish fighters in UFC are pussies.

FUCK i gto a great idea. Obama doesn't know what to do with the fucks in GITMO.. throw em in the ring.

You follow me Gilstrap????????

texaswolf
Jul 13, 2009, 01:33 PM

Under 200/Over 200 sounds like a good plan to me.

gilstrap
Jul 13, 2009, 01:37 PM
Under 200/Over 200 sounds like a good plan to me.

holy cow shit ...another fucking one ...ok then try this senario ...rampage cuts another 5 pounds and fucking fights shaun shrek all 5 foot plonk of him
...real fair fight

marticus
Jul 13, 2009, 02:07 PM
not to mention the fact that the way things are fighters have a fairly good chance of getting a shot at the title. plus you get more ppv title bouts. which only stands to increase the excitment and interest surrounding the sport.
you drop it down to two division/titles they will be far too over saturated and then what motivation is there for the fighters?
"hey boss when am i gonna get a title shot?"
"when we have got through these other 40 fighters in line!"

cant see it working myself

Although i will agree there is a chance of it getting stale. which is why they should reintroduce a few open weight tournament through out the year just for the entertainment factor

texaswolf
Jul 13, 2009, 02:25 PM
which is why they should reintroduce a few open weight tournament through out the year just for the entertainment factor

I used to like those back in the early days of the UFC. They are enjoyable to watch. I think PRIDE might have done some as well.

Raja
Jul 14, 2009, 01:49 AM
I was supposed to watch the fight( a local strip club screens it :) ). So instead of watching guys roll around on the floor in deep embrace I watched Bruno...

evilman
Jul 16, 2009, 06:59 AM
st pierre did awesome!

brock is a piece of shit with no respect..
so i wont give him any. boring ass fight.

hope he gets his head knocked of very soon!

marticus
Jul 16, 2009, 08:18 AM
brock is a piece of shit with no respect..
so i wont give him any. boring ass fight.

hope he gets his head knocked of very soon!

Yep that ^^^

thing that makes me laugh is he came into the sport with a lot of flak because he was from a wwe background noone wanted to support him.

and instead of showing repect and earning fans he seems to be acting more and more like a prick everytime i see him.

He may hold the belt but he has a VERY long way to go before he is any kind of champion.

cheesedog
Jul 16, 2009, 01:48 PM
He may hold the belt but he has a VERY long way to go before he is any kind of champion.

You can say that again. Idiots like him hurt the sport far more than they help it.

gilstrap
Jul 16, 2009, 02:10 PM
dont be so fucking stuckup ...at the end of the day hes the champ ...thats it
im glad in away because a good big un will always beat a good little un ...its all bullshit i think lesner is probably more honest than most of them ...all that head bowing and gratitude is bullshit for the sponsers to make them look like nice guys ....id just like to thank my opponent who ive just fucking knocked out ...what a crock of shit ...the likes of couture do the niceguy for a reason who knows what the fuck he does behind closed doors

olinek
Jul 16, 2009, 02:58 PM
im glad in away because a good big un will always beat a good little un ...its all bullshit i think lesner is probably more honest than most of them ...all that head bowing and gratitude is bullshit for the sponsers to make them look like nice guys ....id just like to thank my opponent who ive just fucking knocked out ...what a crock of shit ...the likes of couture do the niceguy for a reason who knows what the fuck he does behind closed doors

naw hes a fucker. Most of them are fuckers.

I am waiting for him to get an axe kick in the head.

NOONE throws axe kicks in the UFC and IMo they will forever be one of the deadliest attacks. They break collarbones like hot knife through butter, they drop hands and open the face like nothing else either. And it is fucking hard as fuck to catch an axe kick. If they didn't have gloves on, an axe kick could break their hands as well.

I LVOE AXE KICKS.

Coen van Ginkel
Jul 16, 2009, 03:18 PM
I hoped Frank Mir would get a submission victory, but Brock stuck to him like glue, so yea Franky had no chance, it looked like he took the fight a little too easy as well.

I'm very happy with GSP's win of course, I was afraid for a KO, but GSP did a nice wrestling job like always, he will surely be the greatest pound for pound fighter of this decade at least.

And I liked the KO of Dan Handerson over 'the count', Bisping kept walking right into Dan's right hand, kind of a stupid gameplan, overseeing that mistake.
And Dan really shut his mouth, It was a great moment :-D.

The victory of Mark Coleman was enjoyable aswell, I always found The Psycho a bit overated, as he took part in the #1 fight of UFC's history so far.
The best fight In my opinion was TUF 9 finale's main event, Sanchez vs Guida, that was just an amazing and even technical brawl.

The other fight were great to watch aswell, just a Great UFC!

I was a little disapointed with akyabba's (No idea how to spell it) decission though;-)

marticus
Jul 16, 2009, 03:52 PM

Not trying to be stuckup.
In the end you may have to smash the shit out of someone for your job but it dont hurt to respect them while you do it.:mrgreen:
I was tought to always respect an opponent. shit you dont have to be a dick toward someone even if you dont like them. in the end they're in the cage putting they're health/career on the line to put on a good show just as you are.
whats more even though popularity of mma has exploded in recent years it still has a way to go to become fully mainstream. and slating the sponsers or giving the fans the finger aint gonna help the sport none that's just common fucking sense. dana white knows it otherwise he wouldn't have given brock a verbal slap afterwards.
In the end as far as i'm concerened a champion has a resposibility to represent their sport in a good light, to be an ambasador for the sport. not act like an immature cockmaster.

You like him thats cool i aint gonna be pissed with you for your poor choice in fighters:mrgreen:

but i will be having a chuckle when he gets that axe kick to the nose :lol:

gilstrap
Jul 17, 2009, 12:44 PM
i dont particulary like him...but i thought he was being more honest.....lets say he was a tea total muslim ..would he thank bud ...lets asy his father was an alchholic who used to beat him would he thank bud....lets say his brother had the shit beat out of him by drunks would he thank bud......what he should have said to dana is listen yoiu bald fuck im the champ fucking deal with it ...if muhamid ali was in the ufc he have told dana to go fuck himself im not thanking anyone i dont fucking want to

marticus
Jul 17, 2009, 01:24 PM
lol fair enough.
i know what your saying about the honesty i just think he sounded like a bitch. he didn't need to thank bud, but whinging about it just seems petty.
your right about ali. the difference is ali had class8).

gilstrap
Jul 17, 2009, 01:45 PM
don get me wrong i like watching ufc ...but what really pisses me off is where they run about looking for a stupid fucking tee shirt which no one reads and a dumb ass base ball cap with another dumbass slogan event hough there dripping in fucking sweat ..i kinda think what a shithouse...and whats all that bullshit where chuck says...if you want a drink come party with me at the pisspot bar...yah dana that sends a real good message to the kids ...what a fucking crock of shit

Raja
Jul 17, 2009, 02:29 PM
Keep in mind that these guys get hit in the head a lot. Don't expect poetry to come out of their mouths.

marticus
Jul 17, 2009, 02:37 PM
yeah true enough. it's all to corperate (if thats the word i'm looking for).
too much business not enough fun.

i've said it before and i'll say it again. i do really miss pride :-(.
Sure it was fucking stupid with crazy matchups. daft wwe style entrances. and that nutty comentator lady.
but is was funny and it knew how to poke fun at itself.
Just good fucking entertainment

texaswolf
Jul 17, 2009, 03:54 PM
I could watch this all day. I hate Bisping.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2340/1247367977823.gif

gilstrap
Jul 17, 2009, 06:08 PM
to be honest he had it coming he acted like a jerk on the ultimate fighter

MF!
Jul 17, 2009, 08:03 PM
LOL an AXE KICK???

those things are hard to execute and leave u open like a 24hr grocery store.

i'd applaud the fool that was able to do it in UFC without being tackled in mid kick

MF!
Jul 17, 2009, 08:16 PM
and PS... i also have a strong dislike for lesnar......i want courture to have a rematch with him, im sure he cud have beat him if he didnt hav that lucky hit....

olinek
Jul 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
LOL an AXE KICK???

those things are hard to execute and leave u open like a 24hr grocery store.

i'd applaud the fool that was able to do it in UFC without being tackled in mid kick

god damnit maybe cause they dont teach such things at UFC GYM CLASS.

hard to execute.. my god. Leave you open? FUcking bullshit they are a linear attack that comes straight down. If you are throwing axe kicks that leave you open like a 24 hr grocery store than maybe you shouldnt be in competing and instead hitting the pads.

You create a moment of space and then execute it. Axe kick will always be faster than a fucking takedown attempt.

MF!
Jul 17, 2009, 08:46 PM

hard to execute.. my god. Leave you open? FUcking bullshit they are a linear attack that comes straight down. If you are throwing axe kicks that leave you open like a 24 hr grocery store than maybe you shouldnt be in competing and instead hitting the pads.

You create a moment of space and then execute it. Axe kick will always be faster than a fucking takedown attempt.

yo....anyone tries an axe kick on me im either backing off to let it drop on the ground or im charging in as soon as i see it and tackling the guy......

i remember seeing this philosphy some where in a kung fu book or a bruce lee book, that kicks are meant for attacks to the waist down and punches for attacks to the waist up.... its a waste of time and energy (unless ur mad quick) to execute a kick to the head or a punch to the knee, and it leaves u open

olinek
Jul 17, 2009, 09:10 PM
yo....anyone tries an axe kick on me im either backing off to let it drop on the ground or im charging in as soon as i see it and tackling the guy......

Yes and I am sure it works like that too. Anyone tries to punch me I am ducking. ANyone tries to tackle me and I am jabbing him in the eye or kneeing him in the face.

Sure.. if you are a short little fat fuck then I suppose axe kicks aren't for you. If you have never drilled them in your life than they ain't for using either.

AHH FUCK.. are you telling me I should sign up for the UFC so you get to call me a fool for throwing some axe kicks. I spent 10 solid years throwing axe kicks, it was always my favourite kick.

Does it expose you? NOT really. Everything exposes you to some degree. You throw them from inside to outside off the front leg and you have exposed nothing significant. They come around blistering fast.. like I said faster than a fuckin take down attempt.

Look life is simple.

some guys like punching and are good at it.
some guys have baby dicks
and some guys have drilled axe kicks for long enough that they know they can be a deadly fucking weapon.

MF!
Jul 17, 2009, 09:51 PM
Yes and I am sure it works like that too. Anyone tries to punch me I am ducking. ANyone tries to tackle me and I am jabbing him in the eye or kneeing him in the face.

some guys have baby dicks
and some guys have drilled axe kicks for long enough that they know they can be a deadly fucking weapon.

lol....

it still leaves you at a huge disadvantage compared to many other strikes. attacking the head with the legs leaves you at a bigger disadvantage in general. if ne thing i would go for a front kick or roundhouse (both are relatively easy to execute and still leave your body relatively well protected)....

the problem with any kick to the collar bone and above is that it takes way too long for the strike to reach its target, because of the distance between the foot and head compared to distance between a fist to the head. imagine this triangle turned upside down (so that side b is on top instead of bottom).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Isosceles_right_triangle.svg/324px-Isosceles_right_triangle.svg.png

imagine that corner AB is the position of the fist and corner AC is the foot.... from that you can automatically see that the distance between AB (fist) and BC (oppnents head) is significantly shorter than AC (foot) to BC (opponents head). therefore, if both strikes require the same amount of acceleration, then the axe kick will have much greater force BUT at the disadvantage of being more obvious. punches are much more efficient since they can be thrown in multiples and dont require so much distance to cover... with the disadvantage of being weaker than the kick.

that being said..... an axe kick is waaaaay more obvious to see than a straight forward punch or even a front kick for that matter. once again i see some sucker try that on me im gonna see it, avoid it and tackle them because its oooh soooo obvious......

BUT this also assumes that the fighters are both of equal experience.... of course an axe kick will work on a person whos only fought once in their lives....

olinek
Jul 17, 2009, 10:15 PM
damn you did not just post pythagorean theorem in this thread.

Im gonna hunt you down with axe kicks.. but I will admit this is better discussion than ones about jews and arabs throwing axe kicks.

You mentioned roundhouse kicks. You talking thai style or not? I never learned thai style roundhouse kicks, in fact only learned about them from MMA and its a shame I never did learn them cause low thai kicks are great. But IMO roundhouse kicks are the most advanced of the basic kicks.. Sure nayone can swing their leg but a GOOD roundhouse kick is retartedly hard.

Look man you are getting into ancient math theorems when there is no need. I do not plan on getting into the ring with my hands hanging down and chasing after my opponent with alternating axe kicks like a serial killer.

You fucking plan them out. You kjeep on saying dodging them.. god damn. I am saying spend 10 years drilling axe kicks and HOW to link them into combos.. how to plan them, what distance is necessary.. how to get your opponent to that distance..

FUCKING shit fuck.

IF I MUST I WILL GET PISS DRUNK, GO TO A GAY CLUB AND START THROWING AXE KICKS ON FILM TO SHOW YOU HOW AWESOME THEY ARE (and by they I mean the axe kicks.. not the fags)

texaswolf
Jul 17, 2009, 10:19 PM
:lol:

You make me laugh Olinek.

MF!
Jul 18, 2009, 12:24 AM
damn you did not just post pythagorean theorem in this thread.

heck yes i did...

Im gonna hunt you down with axe kicks.. but I will admit this is better discussion than ones about jews and arabs throwing axe kicks.

agreed.....lol

You mentioned roundhouse kicks. You talking thai style or not? I never learned thai style roundhouse kicks, in fact only learned about them from MMA and its a shame I never did learn them cause low thai kicks are great. But IMO roundhouse kicks are the most advanced of the basic kicks.. Sure nayone can swing their leg but a GOOD roundhouse kick is retartedly hard.

im speaking from a shotokan/gojo-ryu karate standpoint for roundhouses, where they emphasized kicking with the ball of the foot (which is stupid and impractical if ur wearing shoes... or in general) or dorsal surface of the foot. i think MT roundhouses are the deadliest i've ever seen, once again for the reason that when they keep them low they are most effective.

Look man you are getting into ancient math theorems when there is no need. I do not plan on getting into the ring with my hands hanging down and chasing after my opponent with alternating axe kicks like a serial killer.

i hope not ....lol

You fucking plan them out. You kjeep on saying dodging them.. god damn. I am saying spend 10 years drilling axe kicks and HOW to link them into combos.. how to plan them, what distance is necessary.. how to get your opponent to that distance..

i only keep saying dodging because they are so easy to see coming....
check this out (see 1:40)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5Cy33RWLo

IF I MUST I WILL GET PISS DRUNK, GO TO A GAY CLUB AND START THROWING AXE KICKS ON FILM TO SHOW YOU HOW AWESOME THEY ARE (and by they I mean the axe kicks.. not the fags)

HAHAHA.....:lol::lol:

gilstrap
Jul 18, 2009, 01:54 AM

yah ol and my fucking training partner is kung fu panda......fucking axe kicks
thay are a linear attack that comes straight down ...where did you get that line from wikipedia

marticus
Jul 18, 2009, 04:26 AM
LOL good vid Masta9.
Muay thai > TKD everytime.
that being said the axe kick was one of the only things that he landed. but he wasn't gonna generate any power from that angle. much better than the spinning back kicks.

I have seen an axe kick used effectivly in mma. i have been trying to find the vid but i can't.
It was on a british promotion. maybe cage rage?. and it was a black guy that threw it. he faked a punch to open his opponent up and then threw the kick straight down the middle. KO.

These kicks are definately good. as olinek said you just have to creat the opportunity or use it when the opportunity arises. as long as you dont advertise the fact your gonna throw it theres no reason it cant land.

olinek
Jul 18, 2009, 11:57 AM
you fucking posted a video of a guy who has obviously no experience in full contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltbxRVP0gU

Look at every axe kick thrown in that video. Sure it ain't MMA but every time he threw one, the guy was in NO position to be doing take down attempts OR dodging them.

MF!
Jul 18, 2009, 01:26 PM
you fucking posted a video of a guy who has obviously no experience in full contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltbxRVP0gU

Look at every axe kick thrown in that video. Sure it ain't MMA but every time he threw one, the guy was in NO position to be doing take down attempts OR dodging them.

the first kick was a TKD fight....obviously the tactic works against others of the same style....

i will admit that he has REALLY good kicks. but all im saying is if you put him up against royce gracie he would have alot more trouble getting those kicks in. and i noticed those last few axe kicks they showed didnt end as knock outs (unless they just cut the rest out for another good reason)......

Journeyman
Jul 18, 2009, 06:25 PM
Ah olinek beat me to posting the andy hug video as soon as he said axe kick that's who I thought of.

As for axe kick, I wouldn't say they leave you open as long as you're fast enough and whatever rules you use disallow groin strikes.
And axe is downright deadly if you hit to the collarbone, neck, or spine...depending on what your setup was.

The only cooler (in appearance) kick is the sissors takedown imo.

Fatman
Jul 18, 2009, 07:46 PM

Ah, our Olinek. Any excuse to visit a gay club will do, I guess :)

olinek
Jul 18, 2009, 07:56 PM
the first kick was a TKD fight....obviously the tactic works against others of the same style....

i will admit that he has REALLY good kicks. but all im saying is if you put him up against royce gracie he would have alot more trouble getting those kicks in. and i noticed those last few axe kicks they showed didnt end as knock outs (unless they just cut the rest out for another good reason)......

yea but Hug was a kickboxer not MMArtist. What I am saying though, is for example look what happened in MMA, they said karate was useless and then Machida came along who also happened to be from a SUMO background and a blackbelt in BJJ, which allowed his karate to really shine.

The only cooler (in appearance) kick is the sissors takedown imo.

:mrgreen:. We would get along very well. LOL. I am sure you;ve seen Cung Le execute very nice ones.

Ah, our Olinek. Any excuse to visit a gay club will do, I guess :)

You punk. Seems anything I say is exploited against me. NEVER BEEN TO ONE i'll have you know.

Journeyman
Jul 18, 2009, 09:52 PM
:mrgreen:. We would get along very well. LOL. I am sure you;ve seen Cung Le execute very nice ones.

You punk. Seems anything I say is exploited against me. NEVER BEEN TO ONE i'll have you know.

...yet :shock:

Yea cung le is awesome. And I thought we did get along very well.

olinek
Jul 19, 2009, 11:00 AM
...yet :shock:

Yea cung le is awesome. And I thought we did get along very well.

of course we do. Doesn't mean I would spare you the axe kick at the club though. :cool:

JUST KIDDING.

Journeyman
Jul 19, 2009, 11:28 AM
of course we do. Doesn't mean I would spare you the axe kick at the club though. :cool:

JUST KIDDING.

Now why would I be there? :shock:

MF!
Jul 19, 2009, 05:53 PM
Now why would I be there? :shock:

to catch an axe kick from olinek... make sure u tackle him as he attempts it....haha

MF!
Oct 03, 2009, 11:51 PM
just for the sake of bringing up old arguments
check at 5:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQDhl5k77Y&feature=PlayList&p=5C322E63963E7D8B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=53 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQDhl5k77Y)