PDA

View Full Version : Important! sad demise of kung fu

gilstrap
Jun 11, 2009, 04:06 PM
as one of the older members of the site it was real sad to read about the death of david carradine ...trussed up like a christmass turkey in a wardrobe...
what a shame ...that series was one of the first things that inspired me into martial arts

Dominator350
Jun 11, 2009, 05:48 PM
yeah, wacking off with one rope around his neck, the other on his dick is no way to go...

rikrock
Jun 11, 2009, 10:25 PM
A great series. MY favorite was when he was battling the musclebound powerful chinese warrior guy and they were standing face to face and the big guy through a big punch and stopped a hair from kanes head and said "I could have killed you" Then kane snaps his hand up with a closed fist and the warrior laughs then kane opens his hand and a fly takes off, classic. Just goes to show you Hollywood turns you into a freak:!:

gilstrap
Jun 12, 2009, 01:49 PM
yeah, wacking off with one rope around his neck, the other on his dick is no way to go...

i dont know dom when you put it like that.......

Raja
Jun 12, 2009, 01:54 PM
What a terrible way to go. Really superb actor for sure. Never caught the original series, but I used to watch Kung Fu the legend continues.

Dominator350
Jun 12, 2009, 01:55 PM
i wasn't judging his lifestyle, anybody can do whatever the fuck they want to get themselves off as long as it isn't eating other people, i just thought it was sad THATS how he went out. Really sad.

gilstrap
Jun 12, 2009, 01:58 PM
im not so sure now it was a sad way to go ...would he sooner withered away and died ...or go dick in hand like a true warrior

jkdman81
Jun 12, 2009, 02:00 PM
as one of the older members of the site it was real sad to read about the death of david carradine ...trussed up like a christmass turkey in a wardrobe...
what a shame ...that series was one of the first things that inspired me into martial arts

it is sad about david ......
kung fu was a great series even though it was a stolen idea....

R.I.P. David Carradine

pasychosheep
Jun 12, 2009, 11:58 PM
I'm pretty sure it was ninjas, framing it to look like an accident.

Coen van Ginkel
Jun 17, 2009, 03:33 PM
Agreed. those series where great.

yibii
Jun 17, 2009, 08:44 PM
anybody can do whatever the fuck they want to get themselves off as long as it isn't eating other people

LOL
Brilliant really brilliant quote Dom.

Dominator350
Jun 18, 2009, 12:19 AM
LOL
Brilliant really brilliant quote Dom.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3286721.stm

draego
Jun 21, 2009, 03:07 PM
I agree with Gil
he may have died doing what he loved best
what a wild man

njworkoutguy
Jul 09, 2009, 06:25 AM
First, what David Carradine knew about Kung Fu was taught to him by Bruce Lee (the creators of the show did not believe a Chinese man would be accepted by American audiences (and Bruce Lee was a consultant towards the show)). Second, that's a hell of a way to go out the way David did. He will be greatly missed.

onelasttime
Jul 29, 2009, 05:30 PM
I think the sad part is being found that way and having it put out tot he world to know. Their was a time when no one would have spread that. The news would off just said he died from sufocation or something like that. Today though anything for shock value!

IronWolverine
Nov 21, 2009, 10:42 PM

that was sad.